Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Weekend wrap up 26 - Wall Decor with recycled craft

This week i didnt do much
just decluttered my sons room
and decorated his room wall
with some simple craft

which i had helped him do
during his winter break .
How i did
For this craft have recycled phone bill papers and cardboard from cartons
the flower is done with pistachio shells i made him colour the shells and then helped him in sticking.
Patricia of Colours Dekor has passed me Versatile Blogger Award

Rules of the Award are-
Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in you post.
Tell 7 random facts about yourself.
Pass the award to 15 new found blogger
Contact each blogger you want to pass this award on to and let them know you have done so.
Thanks a ton Patricia for passing this award to me ;-)
Seven random facts about me-
I luv my space and i get irritated when i dont get one .
I am morning person who enjoys getting up when everyone else is sleeping.
Because of my weird nature people think i am strange
Its take time for me to make friends,but once i make friends ,they are friends for life.
I like to keep myself engage whole day and for that i follow strict plan.
I like to sip my tea alone preferably with some good music.
Cooking is like therapy for me and i really enjoy cooking,..
ya i know i am bit weird,..but then thats how i am ,..;-)
Passing this award to
A creative project
Indian Simmer
My Creative flavours
One smart cookie jar
Linking this post to
Weekend Wrapup 26 hosted by Colours Dekor.
wish you all happy week ahead friends,..;-)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that wall does look nice!! and I totally loved reading the 7 facts.. about you.. The one about making friends sounds like me.. I just cant understand how my hubby makes friends that quickly.. As for me.. it takes me a while.. a long while *wink* .. but when Im friends with someone... thats it.. Im friends forever.. no matter what!!

thanks for accepting the award.. thats super duper sweet!! and thank you even more for passing it on.. coz I got to see a few new food blogs.. and they are totally rocking.. :-) Thanks once again for linking in.. Makes me smile!!

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com