Tuesday, January 21, 2014

book I loved - The Illicit happiness of other people.

When I read the title of this book I was a bit vague about how the book gonna be but still I picked this one from the library The Illicit Happiness of Other people

by Manu Joseph   is about a young seventeen year  boy named Unni who has committed suicide. Three years after his death how his father Ousep Chacko  with the help of his sons friends finds out about the circumstances which lead to his suicide is what the book about .I was not sure whether I gonna like this book or not but when I started reading this I was in love with Unni's character.Read this one friends for a different kind of take on love ,life and philosophy.

1 comment:

Joyti said...

I'm going to try to find a copy...it sounds really interesting and thought-provoking.