Sunday, August 28, 2011

Shelf stories at our home ;-)

The theme for In the Spotlight is Shelf Stories hosted by Patricia of Colours Dekor .
I am sharing two of my favourite shelves :-)

this one i have kept at the entrance
Big Ganesha is from Delhi
Wooden ganesha from Bali
middle rack has Dwarkadhish statue
gifted by my mom :-)
i keep changing the arrangement
festival time this shelf looks like this
silver Ganesha Lakshmi are gifted by my mom
bronze one is gift from my sister in law
black statue of Ganesha i got from Bintan

and this one is my pantry shelve which i recently got
i guess you all know about my luv for cooking ;-)

this one was on my mind since a preety long time
inspired from the kitchens i see in blogosphere
i wanted one for my pantry too ;-)

Thats all guys,..:-)
linking this post to Shelf Stories at Colours Dekor

2 comments:

Nayana said...

beautiful knick knacks and kitchen shelves looks great...

A room with a view said...

Great shelves.. I like how everything is accessible.