Thursday, July 30, 2015

why I write - a poem





why I write - a poem



since past few months
I wrote a lot
And maybe by doing
That exposed a lot
Some stories from
My past ...
Some memories
Which I cherish in
My heart ..
My pain hidden in
Word...
My longing for
Moon & star,,, and
By writing my heart
Out I got to know
What I am made up of .,,,
Now I am so much in
Love with words
That its difficult to
Stay apart from them,,,
Maybe some soul connection
From past but I realised
Quiet late,,,
I never knew that
Rainfall would make me
Insane ,,,
I would be lost in moon
And star always ,,
Just looking at amethyst
Sky I would feel like
Writing a Story ...
It feels now I belong there
And by mistake I am
Human being ...
So yes it makes me happy
But it painful too
Its not easy to write all
The way I do
But now writing has
Become dairy of life
Will continue to do
Till I am living ...
By
notyt100
30/7/15


 

No comments: